All commissions are bespoke and designed in consultation with the customer. These examples show house plaques with flat and low relief lettering, a commemorative plate with sgraffito decoration and wedding bowls with combined initials.
Please contact Ben Barker to discuss your ideas for a personal commission.
Click on thumbnails to enlarge and on page to close.
- Broadstairs Public Library - Viking Bay Mural
- KPMG Management Consultants, Canary Wharf, London - Plaque
- Worthing Museum - Queen's Jubilee Celebration - 6 bowls
- Cornwall County Council, Falmouth - Seascape Sculpture
- Society awards - Sculpture and ceramics
- Carving Techniques, Batsford Books - 3 sculptures featured
- Ceramic Review - Gallery images
- Studio Ceramics - Article on Bauhaus Ceramics
- Potter's Marks, Ceramic Review
- British Studio Potters' Marks - 2014
- 1974 - 1983 Barker Pottery, Lowestoft, Suffolk.
- 1983 - 1999 Workshops in Kent & Sussex.
- 1999 - 2013 Pennti Gwynn Studio, Steyning, West Sussex.
- 2014 - Chy Gwynn Pottery, Cusgarne, Truro, Cornwall.
- From 1974 -1983 Reduction fired domestic ware. Tenmoku, chun & celadon glazes.
- From 1983 - 2013 Hand built & thrown porcelain & stoneware. Also from 1999 - raku ware.
- From 2014 - Reduction fired porcelain and stoneware.
|1974 - 2013 Impressed on Reduction Fired Domestic Stoneware|
|1995 - 2013 Impressed on Porcelain|
|1999 - 2013 Impressed on Raku vessels|
|2014 - Impressed on all ceramics|